Guidelines for article commentary are exhibited in the following bullet points. Our moderators look to promote keen responses and informed conversations through these protocol.
We will remove comments in violation of the following rules:
1) Do not post libelous comments or any comments infringing on a copyright.
2) Do not use our comment section for inciting others into arguments, otherwise known as trolling.
3) Do not put duplicate comments on multiple articles.
4) Do not use names or emails which are vulgar, offensive, or created simply to advertise a brand. Our spam filters will disallow most comments from users with these attributes.
5) Do not advertise or otherwise spam in our comments section.
6) Do not use our forum to conduct smear campaigns, attack public figures, other users, or our editors. We welcome constructive criticism and rational observations only.
7) Do not post your cryptocoin wallet address or otherwise ask for money or contributions.
8) Do not make negative comments on race, gender, background, religion or sexual orientation.
9) Do not make threats towards any group, individual, organisation, government or ideology.
10) Do not create a username from a URL or web address.
11) Do not place any web link without thorough commentary to accurately describing what our readers can expect to see.
12) Do not post any duplicate commentary.
Things you should do:
1) Use your own name and post comments frequently to be accepted automatically, avoiding the moderation queue altogether.
2) Please notify us of any comment in violation of this policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Keep in mind that we have multiple writers from diverse backgrounds and that articles are not always posted as a news story. Rather, some articles are op-ed.
4) Recognize that the opinions and views of Cryke news often differs widely from the views of our writers.
5) Take your time, consider multiple angles, be insightful, and write your submissions well – we may choose your comment to be featured.
6) Contact us immediately at email@example.com if you notice any typos or inaccuracies on Cryke.com or within any article.
7) Please keep your comments applicable to the topic and try to be wise and prudent in your discussions.
8) Remember that distributed nature of our team means that we cannot necessarily moderate your comment immediately. Patience is a virtue.
9) Feel free to discuss coins and products that you truly believe in if they relate to the topic and only if you thoroughly explain any link you are posting. Repetitive comments and links will be deleted.